Lent Groups 2023
ENCOUNTERING JESUS: EXPLORING THE “I AM” SAYINGS OF CHRIST
This Lent, you are invited to take time for discussion, reflection and prayer, as we continue to explore the “I am” sayings of Jesus, and their meaning for us and our faith.
Lent Home Groups
The Lent home groups meet five times, in the weeks beginning 27th February, and 6th,13th, 20th and 27th of March. All are welcome to join a home group.
• Mondays 2.30pm: led and hosted by Sarah Parton and meeting at Dormers Close
• Mondays 7pm: led by Mary Hinton, hosted by Rosemary & Michael Bailey and meeting at Cirencester Road
• Tuesdays 7pm: led by Andrea Aveyard, hosted by The Revd Ian Aveyard and meeting at The Damsells
• Tuesdays 7.30pm: led by Barry Raven, hosted by Steve Bullock and meeting at Brays Avenue
• Thursdays 7pm: led and hosted by Bill and Geraldine Geers, and meeting at Priory Way
To note: There is not a group meeting on Wednesday morning this Lent.
Would you like to join a home group? Please contact Diana Sharp in the Parish Office and she will find you a home:
Phone 01666 500 088 or please click here to email Diana in the parish office to book your place
If you’re already in a group, your host will be in touch